Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Morning Pancakes


















Mmmm, don't ya just love 'em?  My kids sure do so we make these a couple of times a week and always on Saturday morning.  With homeground wheat they are wonderful! 


















This is the book I use for alot of my homeground recipes and the source for the pancake recipe.  I believe this book is only available on the Bread Beckers website.  This is a homeschool family who started their own bread products business in their home.


The kids love to help with the pancakes and they always beg me to make shaped pancakes.















Just put non-stick spray on metal cookie cutters, flip and remove shape.














And here's the recipe...














Note the change for waffles.















Enjoy YOUR Saturday morning!!!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! your pancakes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the cookie cutters for egg shapes too...they love it!

    ReplyDelete