Thursday, March 11, 2010

TA DA!!

Sometimes in life, you just have to crow!! 

W I P Wednesday, I needed to complete my daughter's knitted pants.


















TA DA!! (btw, this pattern was published in the premier issue of  Living Crafts Magazine)

Next I needed to turn the heel on my mother's birthday sock.


















TA DA!!  (I even picked up the gusset and am starting on the decreases.)

Finally, I needed to sew the fabric backing onto my friend's story blanket.














TA DA!!!

Yesterday was a good day!

As for today...















(Oooh!  Don't you just love mushrooms!)















Two pairs of Waldorf Doll Jammies

And a pair of wool pants to go wth both tops. 

And then, a quick trip to the thrift store...

















And look at the rainbow of wool sweaters I picked up.  Oh the things I can make with these!!

And to that I say...TA DA!!!!

2 comments: