Friday, April 23, 2010

Vest In The West - Part 2

We headed north out of Bandalier and made for our next intended destination: the home of Georgia O'Keeffe, but we missed the turn and ended up at Ghost Ranch, one of the artists frequent haunts.  The landscape was simply breathtaking.









































An ancient wagon was the perfect backdrop for nature's beauty.




























We spied a lonely log cabin on the road out.  And could not resist stopping by for a closer look.
































And if it really matters, here's the vest.  Have I mentioned how huge this thing is.  Perhaps if my husband gains 30 lbs. it will actually fit him.  I finished the back the night we pulled into Santa Fe...
And I'm working feverishly to finish the front and join the shoulders before the next post. 
 
This thing could fit King Kong so wish me luck.

Rick after passing a sign for body piercing: "That reminds me of a moile I once knew.  He said, 'It's a lousy job but you get alot of tips'."

1 comment:

  1. Liz Zaragoza GuerriniApril 23, 2010 at 5:14 PM

    I do miss living in this part of the world...memories..thanks for the pix!

    ReplyDelete